Student Performance Series
Bring your students to see a play at Hartford Stage! Each Student Performance Series ticket includes access to our online study guides, curriculum guides and the opportunity to stay for a talkback hosted by an Education Staff member.
Our Main Stage Season:
By Matthew Lopez
Directed by Giovanna Sardelli
Tue. April 29, 2013 at 10:30am
Recommended for 9th grade and up (contains adult language, alcohol use, brief sexual references).
Tickets are $23 each
All student matinee tickets offer 1 complimentary ticket with every 20 tickets purchased.
Timeline and Application Deadline
- May 2012–The 2012-13 InterACT shows are announced and the application is made available.
- Friday, June 29, 2012–Deadline to submit applications.
- Completed application materials must be received by Friday, June 29, 2012 and should be submitted via mail or email to:Alexandra Truppi
Education Programs Associate
50 Church Street
Hartford, CT 06103
- Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Completed application materials must be received by Friday, June 29, 2012 and should be submitted via mail or email to:
- Late August 2012–Teachers will be informed whether their class(es) have been selected for InterACT 2012-13. The pre-program information session for teachers will be scheduled at this time.
- Hartford Stage aims to select students who will benefit most from the InterACT program. Applications are evaluated on both need and merit. Priority is given to Hartford Public Schools. All decisions are final and are not subject to appeal. We will do our best to accommodate as many schools as funding and space allow.