Bring a Group
Groups have more fun!
If you have 10 or more people, then you are a group! We host groups of all different types – including colleges, scouts, adult communities and senior centers, churches and synagogues, tour groups and fundraisers, professional organizations and businesses, social clubs and family reunions.
Why attend as a group?
Savings – Groups of 10 or more save 20% off regular ticket prices. Select a Wednesday matinee and save 30%* off regular ticket prices.
Planning your outing is easy!
- Select your preferred date and time of performance, and call our Box Office at 860-527-5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve seats.
- Promote your Hartford Stage outing to your group! Here is a printable Group Leader Tips and Checklist to assist you!
- Accessibility Concerns? Click here for more information.
- Need directions? Click here for highway routes, public transit routes and local bus stops.
- Coming by car or bus? Click here for parking options.
- Looking for a good restaurant close-by? Click here for dining options.
- Planning an overnight stay? Click here for lodging in the Hartford area.
- Relax and enjoy a wonderful performance!
Host your next event
Groups can rent space in our VIP room and lobbies before or after the show for your special event.
Student Matinees are available for middle schools and high schools. To learn more about bringing your school group to Hartford Stage, read about our Mainstage program.
Interested in bringing a college group? Inquire about our special college discount rates. Click the button below to reserve your tickets online.