Group Ticket Policies
Discounts are 20% off regular ticket prices for groups of 10 or more.
Seat Guarantee. There are no refunds or exchanges on tickets.
Payment Methods. Full payment is expected at time of reservation unless arrangements have been made with the Group Sales Coordinator. We gladly accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or check (one payment method per order, please) for deposits and final payments.
Ticket Exchanges and Refunds. Upon final payment, all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for unused tickets or no-shows.
Final Counts. Adjustment in group size, subject to seating availability, may be made up to four weeks prior to the performance with final payment due at that time. After your final payment, you are free to add seats, based on availability. Tickets will be available for pick-up or delivery the day after payment is received.
All orders are subject to ticket availability. Plays, dates, prices, and times are subject to change. Group tickets are subject to blackout after shows have opened.
Hartford Stage cannot issue refunds for tickets, including tickets for students who miss a performance due to absence from school.
Weather Related Cancellations
Delayed school openings:
- If a weather-related delayed school opening will cause your group to arrive late to the theater, please leave a message at (860) 520-7244 by 8:00 am indicating your expected arrival time, and a contact name and telephone number. If no call is received, Hartford Stage assumes that the school group will attend, despite any announced delays in the media.
- When a majority of area schools are delayed, the curtain may be held for up to one-half hour at the discretion of Hartford Stage.
- As schools use different criteria for closing due to weather, Hartford Stage makes every effort to perform unless the Governor issues a road closure.
- If your school is closed due to weather, your school principal must leave a message at (860) 520-7244 before 8:00 am. If no call is received, Hartford Stage assumes that the school group will attend, despite any announced closures in the media.
- Should a student group be forced to miss a performance due to weather-related school closures, Hartford Stage will make every effort to reschedule as a group whenever possible during the remainder of the run of the performance the tickets were purchased for, subject to space availability.
- If a student group cannot be rescheduled, Hartford Stage may at its discretion issue “standing room” passes for any remaining performance of the production. Standing room passes permit students to attend any public performance of the production and provide teachers and students with the flexibility needed to assure that students might still enjoy the production. Standing room passes do not guarantee a seat, however seats are generally available even for sold-out performances due to no-shows. At the time of show, ushers will seat standing room ticket holders in the best seats available.
Programs and artists are subject to change. Hartford Stage cannot be responsible for the refund of expenses incurred by the school such as transportation or meals.