Groups have more fun!
If you have 10 or more people, then you are a group! We host groups of all different types – including colleges, scouts, adult communities and senior centers, churches and synagogues, tour groups and fundraisers, professional organizations and businesses, social clubs and family reunions.
Why attend as a group?
Savings – Groups of 10 or more save 20% off regular ticket prices (prices below include $1.50 facility fee).* Please note that Rear Window is excluded from group discount rates.
|Group Ticket Price||Compare to Single Ticket Price|
|Premium Group Seating $64||Single Ticket Price $85|
|Gold Group Seating $52||Single Ticket Price $70|
|Silver Group Seating $40||Single Ticket Price $55|
|Bronze Group Seating $28||Single Ticket Price $39|
|SuperSaver Group Seating $20||Single Ticket Price $25|
Plus, there are no handling fees on group tickets. *Group ticket availability subject to blackout dates.
Free Tickets – Groups receive one complimentary ticket for every 10 purchased. *Exceptions may apply.
Planning your outing is easy!
- Select your preferred date and time of performance, and call our group sales coordinator at 860-520-7114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve seats.
All phone calls and emails are normally returned within one business day.
- Promote your Hartford Stage outing to your group! Here is a printable Group Leader Tips and Checklist to assist you!
- Accessibility Concerns? Click here for more information.
- Need directions? Click here for highway routes, public transit routes and local bus stops.
- Coming by car or bus? Click here for parking options.
- Looking for a good restaurant close-by? Click here for dining options.
- Planning an overnight stay? Click here for lodging in the Hartford area.
- Relax and enjoy a wonderful performance!
Host your next event
Groups can rent space in our VIP room and lobbies before or after the show for your special event. Read about our event spaces here and call 860-520-7241 to speak with our Event Manager.
Student Matinees are available for middle schools and high schools. To learn more about bringing your school group to Hartford Stage, read about our Mainstage program or contact Erin Frederick at 860-520-7244 or email@example.com.
Interested in a bringing a college group? Inquire about our special college discount rates. Click the button below to reserve your tickets online.