Groups have more fun!
If you have 10 or more people, then you are a group! We host groups of all different types, including colleges, scouts, adult communities and senior centers, churches and synagogues, tour groups and fundraisers, professional organizations and businesses, social clubs and family reunions.
Why attend as a group?
Savings – Save up to 40% off the regular ticket price!
|Groups of 10-19|
|Groups of 20-49|
|Groups of 50+|
MORE Savings – No handling fees on group tickets. (Regular tickets carry a $5.00 fee per ticket.)
Priority tickets – Order the best seats before they go on sale to the general public.
Free Tickets – One complimentary ticket for every 20 purchased.
Free E-vite – We’ll create an email invitation for you to send to your friends.
All groups of 10 or more will receive the 40% rate for the following performances:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday preview
performances at 7:30 pm
- Sunday 7:30 pm performances
- Wednesday and Saturday 2 pm matinees
(This offer excludes A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story of Christmas and Kiss Me Kate for the 2014/15 season)
Planning your outing is easy!
- Select your preferred date and time of performance, and call our group sales coordinator at 860-520-7114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve seats.
All phone calls and emails are normally returned within one business day.
- Promote your Hartford Stage outing to your group! Here is a printable Group Leader Tips and Checklist to assist you!
- Accessibility Concerns? Click here for more information.
- Need directions? Click here for highway routes, public transit routes and local bus stops.
- Coming by car or bus? Click here for parking options.
- Looking for a good restaurant close-by? Click here for dining options.
- Planning an overnight stay? Click here for lodging in the Hartford area.
- Relax and enjoy a wonderful performance!
- Have any additional questions? Click here.
Host your next event
Groups can rent space in our VIP room and lobbies before or after the show for your special event. Read about our event spaces here and call 860-520-7241 to speak with our Event Manager.
Student Matinees are available for elementary schools and high schools. Study guides and post show discussions are available for these performances as well. To find out more about bringing your school group to Hartford Stage, read about our Mainstage program or contact Chelsea Caplan, Education Sales Coordinator, at 860-520-7244 or click here.