September 17 • 12-4 pm
50 Church Street, Hartford
Join us at Hartford Stage for a behind-the-scenes look at all that we do on our stage and in the community! Whether this is your first or hundredth time at the theater, you’ll discover something or someone new.
12:00PM – 2:30PM
- Departing from the Front Rows of Sections B & CApproximate Start Times:
- 12:15, 12:35, 12:55, 1:15, 1:45*, 1:55
- *Un recorrido en español estará disponible a la 1:45PM.
- Two tours of approximately 15 people will depart every 20 minutes.
- Actor Dressing Rooms and Costume Shop require the use of stairs.
Mini Youth Theater Workshops
- Hosted in the Garmany Room in the Lower LobbyWorkshop Start Times:
- Ages 5-8 12:10 • Character Catwalks 1:00 • Props Activity 1:50 • Pantomime & Tableaux
- Ages 9+ 12:35, 1:25, 1:50 • Improv Games
Questions & Conversations with Staff
- Hosted in the front rows of Section F
- Join Artistic Associate Zoë Golub-Sass and other members of the Hartford Stage staff to discuss more about the theater.
Raffles & Prizes, Photo-Op, Ways to Get Involved, & More about Hartford Stage
- Lower Lobby
Community Partner Tables & Food Bites from Local Vendors
- Upper & Lower Lobby Bar
Live Music from Banda Sin Fronteras
- Hoffman Courtyard (Outdoors)
Performance by Breakdancing Shakespeare
- Directed by Nina Pinchin
- Choreography by Brandon Couloute
- Music by Kevin Scott
Welcome Remarks & Insight into the 2022/2023 Production Season
- Hartford Stage Leadership
3:15PM – 4:00PM
More Conversation & Fun