Employment, Volunteering, Apprenticeships/Internships
- Full Time
- Full Time, Seasonal
- Part Time
- Part Time, Seasonal
Play an important role…become a Hartford Stage volunteer!
We rely on our volunteers to make the work we do on and off stage possible. Volunteers work closely with our Front of House staff to make sure the audience has the best possible experience at our theatre. As a Hartford Stage volunteer, you will support and drive our artistic vision and commitment to the Greater Hartford community by serving as an ambassador to our patrons and by helping us provide top-quality theatre and an enriching cultural experience to our diverse audience.
- Participate in a training session & theatre tour; learn front of house operations, explore backstage, and meet the technicians & artisans that help make magic happen on stage
- Set your schedule – tell us when you would be available to volunteer (usher, guest services, special events)
- Receive an official Hartford Stage shirt or sweater
- Receive advance notices of Hartford Stage special offers
- See the performance the night you volunteer
Download the application, fill it out and email it to:
Volunteer Application (MS Word .doc)